TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL INVOICE
- All rentals are calculated at the time of rental whether USED or NOT USED.
- ALL RENTALS AND SALES ARE FINAL.
- Payments and deposits paid are NON-REFUNDABLE if canceled by Lessee for any reason.
- Proper ID and satisfactory deposit are required at all times.
- Customer agrees to return the rental item(s) as described herein on return date set forth.
- If Customer is given a Special Seasonal Rental time frame, and fails to return rental item(s) on the RETURN DATE SPECIFIED, the Customer agrees to pay full daily rental for each additional day thereafter.
- If Customer fails to return rental item(s) on the RETURN DATE SPECIFIED, Customer agrees to pay full daily rental for each additional day thereafter.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping, freight and transportation charges.
- Costume World exercises the right to apply SECURITY DEPOSITS to any late charges incurred by LESSEE.
- SECURITY DEPOSITS and REFUNDS are at management discretion, and said deposits and refunds are subject to the confines of this agreement.
- Physical condition of Costume World Rental Property: Customer acknowledges prior to taking the rental item(s) specified on the rental invoice contract, Customer has had the opportunity to examine the quality and operation of the rented goods. Customer is aware of the condition and has noted any flaws or defects to Costume World. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to return the rented item(s) to Costume World in the same condition.
- Responsibility for Use: customer agrees to be responsible for the rental items for the dates set forth on the rental contract. Customer assumes all responsibility for the defense of, and to pay bodily injury (including death) that may or may not occur as a result of the use, operation or possession of the Costume World rented item(s). Costume World, its employees and/or representatives will not be held responsible for damage or injury that resulted in part of, or in whole as a result of Costume World’s negligence, or the defective condition of any or all of the rented item(s) on loan to the Customer on this rental invoice contract. Customer agrees that no warranties expressed or implied have been made in connection with this rental contract.
- Responsibility for Equipment: Customer agrees to take full responsibility for any and all rented items as noted on the rental invoice contract whether or not in possession of said property by Customer until returned to Costume World. If a rented item(s) is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstances while rented to Customer regardless of fault, Customer agrees to be responsible in full for all charges including labor and material costs to replace and/or repair.
- Return of Rented Item(s): The rented item(s) are the sole property of Costume World, and Customer agrees said item(s) is on loan to the customer for the period specified on the rental invoice contract. Loaner extensions are at the sole discretion of Costume World. Extensions are not automatically granted. Customer agrees to contact Costume World immediately prior to return dade to obtain approval for extension or modification to rental agreement (see paragraph 7). If prior authorization is not obtained by Customer from Costume World, and a rented item(s) are not returned by the original return date specified, Costume World will enforce its property rights under this agreement as applicable by law. Costume World will immediately seek legal representation to pursue the return of any and all property on loan to Customer under this rental invoice contract. Customer agrees to incur in full all legal charges, court costs and fees that result from legal action against Customer.
- Charges and Payments: Customer is responsible for all rental charges incurred beginning on the specified order date of rental on this invoice until rental item(s) is returned. Customer agrees to return the item promptly and in good condition. Customer agrees to immediately notify Costume World of any damages that may have occurred during the rental period. Customer and his/her representatives are responsible for all rental charges, shipping/freight (if applicable), sales tax, late fees, and damages incurred at the end of the contract term specified. Final charges and costs are due immediately upon return of said rental item(s) to Costume world. If rented item(s) are not returned by 6:00 PM on the return date specified (during regular business hours) late fees will be incurred beginning on the date specified as the return date. If Renter charges are not paid within 10 days of their due date, Costume world, at its discretion, may recalculate all charges on a daily rental basis. No charge disputes will be accepted after 90 days from the date of the lease.
- Legal, Collection costs and Expenses: Customer agrees to be responsible for all legal and court actions as a result of Customer’s failure to return costume World property on the return date specified on this rental invoice contract.
- Modification of Rental Invoice Contract: The Rental Invoice Contract represents the entire agreement between the Customer and Costume World. No oral or other agreements are valid. All modifications to the Rental Invoice contract are at the sole discretion of Costume World. Modifications are not assumed or implied, and said modifications are only valid with signed, written approval from Costume World. Customer agrees to notify Costume World immediately prior to the return date specified to make modifications to said contract. Failure to make prior modification arrangements will result in late fees being charged to customer for rental item(s) on this contract.